Register as a Student
Are you a student in Armenia who wants to improve their English?
Ani is the best way to improve your English while having a lot of fun and making a new friend in the diaspora!
If you’re interested in becoming an Ani Student, just fill out the registration form below and one of our team members will reach out to you to tell you more about Ani and get you started as a Student.
1. Be in grade 6-9 at school – At the moment, Ani is only open to students in grades 6-9 at school (we hope to broaden this in the future)
2. Already have a basic level of English fluency – We expect our Students to know a basic level of English. Ideally you’re currently learning English at school and can hold basic English conversation
3. Regular 30-45min commitment per week for a minimum of 12 weeks – Ani sessions last 30-45min and are usually on weekends. We ask you to commit for a minimum of 12 weeks to give it a real try, at the end of those 12 weeks you can either stop being an Ani Student or choose to continue onto Level 2 (it’s all totally up to you)
4. Access to Skype – Ani sessions happen via Skype so you need to have it. If you don’t, you can download it for free in 2 min at www.skype.com
5. Permission from parents – You need to ask your parents for permission to join Ani
6. Commitment to turning up to agreed Ani sessions – Ani Coaches are giving up their time to help you learn English so you need to commit to turning up to your Ani sessions. If you can’t make a session, that’s ok but we expect you to tell your Coach in advance
Still got some questions or hesitations? Checkout our FAQ page.